1/10/2011

Things I Learned & Loved This Week



Transportation Security Administration(TSA) officer just don’t care how much do this pair of shoes cost, TSA attempted to confiscate this Christian Louboutin studded shoes (cost about USD$1245). Sorry, darling, just don’t try to wear this shoes on board… source: nicekicks.com

Oh ya! This picture is referring to my quote of the week:
What should you do when you are in an environment which full with devils or demons? try to wear Chanel sunglasses because it will make you see no evil... stuck your ear with the coolest sequins earphone so you'll hear no evil…… make your mouth full with the most expensive chocolates so you'll no evil...



If you can’t live without facebook… Honey, this definitely might be the worst bad news you might ever have! “FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th!” I don’t know whether this is true or not, but according to weeklyworldnews, Mark Zuckerberg (facebook's founder) announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful. “I don’t care about the money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”Hmmm… See! Being freaking rich also can’t buy you the real happiness


Sometime, you just to be a bit CRAZY about life. (theselby 2010 fav. Pictures selection). This idea is cool, but my concern is… my drunk friend might cause my house on fire because of this “centerpiece”.



No comments:

+♡ BLOGOODIES

Popular Posts

Followers